Welcome to T1, the debut of Made-to-Matter (M2M) living, master planned with everything you want in an all-inclusive community centred in the city. Ideal Yonge and Finch locale. Amenities galore. Quality home decor. This is life made to enjoy, made to work and made for you.
Situated in the heart of North York, T1 & M2M Spaces is en route to anywhere in the Greater Toronto Region. Hop on the subway, GO transit or expressway and arrive with ease and speed.
Phase 2 is Coming Soon!
|Project Name||T1 At M2M Condos & Towns|
|Building Type||Condominiums, Townhomes|
|Location||5851 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Aoyuan International|
|Starting Price||From the $700,000s|
|Number of Storeys||34|
|Number of Units||840|
|Unit Sizes||1-3 bedrooms|
|VIP Sales Status||Now Selling|
|Expected Completion||March 15, 2023|
T1 at M2M Condos & Towns: Development Info
In addition to the high-rise component (which rises to a height of 34 storeys), T1 will feature a selection of townhomes called M2M Spaces at street level. A variety of sizes and floor plans are available:
- Park Collection: two-storey, ground-level townhomes with direct access to a new public park.
- Courtyard Collection: two-storey townhomes on the third and fourth floors, overlooking the complex’s new courtyard.
- Rooftop Collection: Situated on levels 5-7, these three-storey townhomes offer private terrace views.
Additionally, a long list of building amenities are also available:
- Infinity pool
- Fitness Centre
- Theater Room
- Dining room
- Entertainment Centre
- Co-working space
T1 & Spaces at M2M Condos sit in the heart of North York, in the vicinity of the vibrant Yonge & Finch intersection.
- Yonge Street is lined with a diverse array of shops & restaurants, representing cultures from all over the world.
- To the south, North York City Centre boasts several large shopping centres.
- Loblaws, Metro, Whole Foods, H Mart and a variety of independent grocery stores are all located in close proximity.
- Newtonbrook Park and the trails of the Finch Hydro Corridor are easily accessible.
Finch subway station is within walking distance, and features direct service to Downtown Toronto on Line 1 Yonge-University. The station also hosts a large bus terminal, with routes running north into York Region (most notably the VIVA bus rapid transit network) as well as to a number of major Greater Toronto Area destinations.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new Gloucester on Yonge Condos are guaranteed to offer an opulent lifestyle that …[more]
The new Savile on The Roe Towns are a low-rise community designed to blend …[more]
The new Buckingham Condos are to be part of the Grand Central Mimico master-planned …[more]
The new Perch Condos community is situated in a neighborhood that is at the …[more]