The Queen Ashbridge Condos will be sandwiched between some of Toronto’s most popular and expansive recreational spaces and what is arguably the city’s most vibrant street. This combination, along with excellent transit coverage, will give residents of these Leslieville condos the amenities needed to satisfy virtually any lifestyle.
- 6% interest on deposits*
- Free assignment*
- Capped development charges*
- Extended deposit structure*
|Project Name||Queen Ashbridge Condos|
|Location||1555 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Context, RioCan|
|Starting Price||High $400,000’s|
|Number of Storeys||17|
|Number of Units||366|
|Unit Sizes||503 square feet – 1,843 square feet|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
|Expected Completion||Fall 2024|
Queen Ashbridge Condos: Development Info
Current plans call for the Queen Ashbridge Condos to include 366 residential units. Queen Ashbridge’s buildings will feature distinctive architectural designs and stunning lakefront views. In addition, the following amenities are to be made available:
- Lobby & mezzanine lounge spaces
- 5,000 sq. ft fitness centre
- Yoga studios
- Rooftop party room
- Outdoor terrace, complete with dining spaces
- Dog run
- Courtyard space, complete with garden plots
- Guest suites
Leslieville is one of Toronto’s most vibrant neighborhoods, and the Queen Ashbridge Condos sits right along its main thoroughfare. This will put residents within walking distance of an array of shopping, dining and recreational options:
- To both the east and west, Queen Street is lined with eclectic, independently-owned shops and high-quality restaurants serving cuisines from all over the world.
- Directly to the south lies Woodbine Park, home to a number of festivals throughout the year.
- The Lake Ontario waterfront is just to the south, and is home to a number of popular beaches-beginning with Woodbine Beach.
- The nearby Lower Don Recreational Trail offers a cycling route to Downtown Toronto, while the protected bike lane on Woodbine Avenue provides a path to the north.
The plethora of transit options available in the area makes living car-free at Queen Ashbridge a breeze. The 501 Queen Streetcar offers frequent services to Downtown Toronto and points westward, while buses on Coxwell and Woodbine Avenues offer easy access to subway Line 2. During rush hours, express bus service to Downtown is also available.
Relaxing Living In a Vibrant Neighborhood
Queen Ashbridge Condos will provide residents with easy access to the Lake Ontario waterfront-while at the same time offering the chance to live in a highly livable neighborhood. Virtually every desired amenity can be found within walking distance, or via short bus or streetcar ride. As a result, there will be something for everybody at this exciting new Leslieville condo development.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
Following the highly successful launch of previous phases of the master-planned Crosstown Condos community, …[more]
Galleria 03 Condos will be the third phase of the Galleria on the Park …[more]
Westerly Condos will offer a modern and comfortable condominium living experience in an amenity-rich …[more]
The Manderley lies along one of Toronto's most historic thoroughfares, as well as within …[more]