Located in the Port Credit area of Mississauga, the Brightwater master plan will create a walkable community with just under 3,000 total units. Current and planned phases include:
- Brightwater I & II. Rising to heights of 5 and 14 storeys, respectively, these were the first two buildings to be released. They feature a total of 310 units.
- Brightwater Towns. Consisting of 106 townhomes, this phase will be just steps away from the Lake Ontario waterfront.
- The Mason at Brightwater. A 9-storey, 160-unit condominium community, The Mason at Brightwater is the third phase of the master plan.
18 acres of new public space are to be built as part of the project, along with street-level retail in much of the community. Other notable features will include smart home features in all units, Wi-Fi in all public spaces and a specially-designed Brightwater phone app.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
Port Credit surrounds the Brightwater site, and is one of Mississauga’s oldest neighborhoods, and its pedestrian-friendly character, charming waterfront and diversity of shops & restaurants makes it a popular and family-friendly location in which to live. Amenities abound in the area surrounding the development site:
- A Loblaws is directly across Lake Shore Road from the site, while numerous locally-owned grocery stores are also easily accessible
- To the east across the Credit River, Port Credit’s commercial centre boasts a diverse array of dining options
- Offering stunning lakefront views, the JC Saddington Park is just steps away from the development site
- A short walk to the east lies Port Credit GO station. From there, frequent rail service is available to Downtown Toronto
- Numerous MiWay bus routes also serve the area, and connect to destinations throughout Mississauga
- Drivers can take advantage of easy access to Queen Elizabeth Way
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.