Block 10 of the West Don Lands Condos (at 495 Front St East) will be the latest addition to one of Toronto’s most vibrant new neighborhoods.
|Project Name||West Don Lands Condos|
|Location||495 Front St E, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Dream Unlimited, Kilmer Group|
|Number of Storeys||31, 14|
|Number of Units||859|
|Unit Sizes||Studio – 3+ Bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
West Don Lands Condos: Development Info
Current plans for Block 10 of the West Don Lands project calls for two condo buildings, rising to heights of 31 and 14 storeys. They will contain a total of 859 residential units, which will be broken down as follows:
- 35 studios
- 491 1-bedrooms
- 246 2-bedrooms
- 87 3-bedrooms
Further information on the community will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Over the past decade, the West Don Lands has transformed from an industrial district into a thriving mixed-use community. As the neighborhood has already been built up around it, residents of this phase of the project will be able to reap the benefits:
- The Distillery District is just a couple blocks away, and numerous excellent restaurants and enriching cultural offerings can be found there.
- George Brown College is located down Front Street, making this location perfect for both students and professors.
- Rabba’s and No Frills are both close by.
- The Martin Goodman Waterfront Trail is just to the south, and provides a convenient path for walking or biking.
- Corktown Common is steps away, and serves as a common recreational space for the surrounding neighborhood.
- Protected bike lanes along Adelaide and Richmond Streets offer a safe cycling route into Downtown Toronto, while another along Sherbourne provides access to the north.
A branch of the King streetcar runs along Cherry Street, and offers frequent service along King to the downtown core. In addition, the Ontario Line will include a station in the area, while the planned East Harbour GO station will also be reachable via a short walk.
A New Block of Greatness
Block 10 of the West Don Lands Condos (at 495 Front St East) will be a fantastic new addition to one of Toronto’s greatest examples of urban revitalization. This, combined with excellent recreational and transportation amenities in the vicinity, is expected to cause high demand for units upon their release. Interested buyers are strongly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The 1086 Yonge St Condos are set to be a new luxury residential community …[more]
The 865 York Mills Rd Condos will be a new condominium community just west …[more]
Phase 4 of Toronto’s ongoing Regent Park Condos redevelopment (at 591 Dundas St E) …[more]
Situated just to the east of Islington Ave, the new condos at 935 The …[more]