The homes & townhomes of Victory Green will offer a comfortable suburban living experience-one that has also been designed to incorporate the latest trends in environmentally-friendly residential developments. This new Markham community is perfect for families with young children, and can boast a location within walking distance of a wide array of retailers.
|Project Name||Victory Green Homes & Townhomes|
|Building Type||Single-Family Homes, Townhomes|
|Location||14th Avenue & Markham Road, Markham, Ontario|
|Development Team||Fulton Homes|
|Number of Storeys||3|
|Number of Units||TBA|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon – Late September 2020|
Victory Green: Development Info
Current plans call for Victory Green to be a mixture of single-family homes and townhomes. These new Markham homes will be designed in a sustainability-minded fashion, with the intention of providing residents with lower utility bills and a higher-quality living space. Further information about building features will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Victory Green lies in close proximity to a variety of retail and leisure amenities, as well as to several major regional transportation routes:
- Numerous big-box stores, such as Costco, Canadian Tire, Winners, Staples and Home Depot are located just a short walk to the south.
- No Frills, Longos and Loblaws all have locations within close proximity, while a variety of independent grocers are located within walking distance.
- The pedestrian-friendly Main Street Markham district is a short distance to the north, and is packed with shops and restaurants.
- Two major shopping centres-Markham Steeles Crossing and CF Markville-can be easily reached.
- The northern entrance to the expansive Rouge National Urban Park is a short drive to the south.
- The Toronto Zoo is also easily accessible from Victory Green.
York Region Transit provides frequent bus service along 14th Avenue, and-in conjunction with the Toronto Transit Commission-offers a one-seat ride along Markham Road as far south as Warden subway station. Markham GO and Unionville GO stations can be reached via short drives along Markham Road or Highway 407, respectively.
Environmentally-Friendly and Surrounded By Amenities
Inside each home at Victory Green will be living spaces that include state-of-the-art features that meet the highest standards of sustainability. Outside, residents of these new homes in Markham will enjoy easy access to retail and leisure opportunities in all directions-many of them within walking distance. Given that demand for units is expected to be high, interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.