Vendome Markham is a harmonious union of exquisite design detail and modern conveniences. Inspired by neo-classical architecture with sweeping archways and a hidden courtyard garden, you are sure to be reminded of an era long-gone; one with attention-to-detail and elevated sophistication. With over 20,000 sq.ft of curated amenities, these exciting new condos will redefine the comforts of coming home-and of living in Markham.
|Project Name||Vendome Condos|
|Location||8 Cedarland Drive, Markham, Ontario|
|Development Team||H & W Developments|
|Number of Storeys||20|
|Number of Units||517|
|Unit Sizes||558 sq.ft – 1,118 sq.ft|
|VIP Sales Status||Coming Soon|
|Expected Completion||Fall 2023|
Vendome Condos: Development Info
Current plans call for Vendome to consist of 20 storeys and 517 units, with sizes ranging from 558 sq.ft to 1,118 sq.ft. Ceiling heights will be between 8’6″ to 11’0, and every suite will feature a private walk-out balcony, energy-efficient fixtures and a fully-equipped kitchen. H & W has also designed this development to include a host of other amenities:
- Multimedia Lounge
- WiFi-equipped coworking space
- Yoga studio
- Party room, complete with a kitchen
- Barbecue areas
- Pet Spa
- Courtyard gardens
Vendome Condos sits in the heart of Markham, and enjoys easy access to a variety of local and regional destinations. In addition, residents are in close proximity to a variety of shopping and dining options, both within walking distance and a short drive away:
- Big-box retailers such as Home Depot, Staples and Costco, as well as many smaller stores, at First Markham Place.
- A No Frills is within walking distance, while T&T, Whole Foods and Wal-Mart also have locations in the area.
- The Markham campus of Seneca College is just down Highway 7, making Vendome perfect for both students and professors.
- CF Markville is a short distance to the east.
- Historic Unionville Main Street offers a pleasant place to walk, shop and dine.
- Several recreational spaces are close by, including Austin Drive Park (with its wealth of walking trails) and Toogood Pond Park.
York Region Transit’s VIVA network features a station just steps away from Vendome, and offers a quick trip to Richmond Hill Centre (from which connections can be made to Downtown Toronto and to Finch subway station). Unionville GO station is also nearby, and provides residents with a fast, convenient path directly to Downtown Toronto. Highways 404 and 407 are also close by.
Why Invest At Vendome Condos?
- The city of Markham is home to over 1000 high-tech & life science companies
- Close proximity to York University, Seneca College & top ranked public & private schools
- Situated in the core area of an expanding business district
- Easy access to major highways and public transit at your door step
- Multiple culturally diverse art galleries & historical heritage buildings supported by the City of Markham
- Over 500+ restaurants, coffee shops & bars. Over 200+shops including international retailers
- Abundance of both outdoor & indoor amenities
Industry experts anticipate that Vendome Condos will sell out quickly, and interested buyers are encouraged to register early to reserve their spots.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The Qui Modern Towns community will be a new master-planned community in the Greensborough …[more]
The new Langstaff Gateway Condos will be a new master-planned community designed with walkability …[more]