Union Village will offer a living experience that will cater to everyone. From empty nesters to families with young children, a wide range of clientele will feel at home in this new Unionville community.
Current Phase is Sold Out. New Phases Coming in Early April!
|Project Name||Union Village|
|Building Type||Townhomes, Single-Family Homes (detached)|
|Location||16th Avenue & Kennedy Road, Markham, Ontario|
|Development Team||Minto Communities, Metropia|
|Number of Storeys||3|
|Number of Units||98|
|Unit Sizes||2 – 3 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon – Early April 2021|
|Expected Completion||2021 to 2023|
Union Village: Development Info
Union Village will consist of a mixture of townhomes and detached single-family homes. A variety of floor plans for each will be available, with sizes being either 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom units. The site plan has been designed to include a variety of community features, including:
- Space reserved for two parks-one on either side of the site
- An expansive wetland to the south of the development, which is to be preserved.
- A new school intended to serve the children of this family-friendly community.
Union Village: Location Profile
Union Village sits in the heart of Markham, and offers easy access to an array of amenities:
- Whole Foods, T&T, Loblaws and No Frills are all located just minutes away by car or bus.
- Toogood Pond Park is directly across 16th Avenue, and provides a host of recreational trails.
- Unionville Main Street is a short distance to the south, and is home to an eclectic selection of shops and restaurants.
- CF Markville can be easily reached, while First Markham Place and the Pacific Mall are also close by.
- Close proximity to Seneca College makes this development perfect for professors with children.
York Region Transit provides bus service along both Kennedy Road and 16th Avenue, with connections to the company’s VIVA BRT network at several locations. Additionally, GO Transit offers direct rail service to Downtown Toronto, with a travel time much shorter than driving the whole way. Trains now run hourly both ways outside of peak hours, seven days a week.
The Epitome of Community Living
Union Village is being designed as a place with a strong and cohesive community. A wealth of common spaces, along with walkable streets and pathways, will allow residents to more easily interact with their neighbors. At the same time, the wealth of amenities available in the surrounding area is ample enough to satisfy any lifestyle needs. With two of Toronto’s most respected developers being behind the project, industry experts anticipate that demand for these new Unionville homes will be quite high. Interested buyers are asked to register online to receive the latest info regarding prices and floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new Joy Station Condos will be situated in the heart of one of …[more]
The homes & townhomes of Victory Green will offer a comfortable suburban living experience-one …[more]