Calgary’s new Theodore Condos boast a prime location in the vibrant & popular Kensington neighborhood. In addition, these new condos offer a living experience built around walkability and proximity to transit-not to mention easy access to a variety of recreational activities.
|Project Name||Theodore Condos|
|Location||417 10th Street NW, Calgary, Alberta|
|Development Team||Graywood Developments|
|Starting Price||From $305,000|
|Number of Storeys||10|
|Number of Units||114|
|Unit Sizes||1-3 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
Theodore Condos: Development Info
Current plans call for Theodore Condos to rise to a height of 10 storeys and include 114 residential units. The unit mix will consist of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites, with square footage being between 508 square feet and 1,519 square feet. In keeping with the surrounding neighborhood’s pedestrian-friendly character, a selection of retail shops will be located at street level.
- The project site is located on 10th Street NW, which is lined with fashionable shops and eclectic restaurants.
- Nearby Kensington Road also offers an array of shopping and dining options, and is a short walk to the south.
- A Safeway is located directly across 10th Street, while independent grocers can also be found nearby.
- The Bow River is just to the south, and is paralleled by walking and cycling trails for much of its length through the city (with a total of over 900km of pathways being available).
- Riley Park is just a 3-minute walk to the north, and serves as a recreational space for people of all ages.
- Downtown Calgary is just across the river-close enough that walking to work is highly convenient.
Steps away from the developments site is Sunnyside CTrain station. Downtown Calgary (one stop away), the University of Calgary (three stops away), the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (one stop away) can be accessed directly via the frequent trains serving the station. In addition, drivers can take advantage of the nearby Crowchild Trail and the Trans-Canada Highway.
A Location With Something For Everyone
Theodore Condos are situated just minutes away from-or in the heart of-some of Calgary’s most popular local destinations. The employment hub of Downtown Calgary, two major universities and and multiple large parks and walking trails can all be reached in minutes, whether on foot, a bicycle or via the CTrain light rail system that stops across the street from these new Kensington condos. As a result of this stellar location, experts anticipate that demand for units will be high, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online in order to receive the latest info on prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
Buyer Incentives 5-year Rental Guarantee* No Provincial Sales Tax* No Rent Control* No Land …[more]