SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge Condos will be the latest phase of the new One Yonge master-planned community. Located at the foot of Toronto’s most famous street-as its 1 Yonge Street address demonstrates, these new Harbourfront condos will instantly become an iconic Toronto landmark-in addition to providing residents with a luxurious living environment.
|SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge Condos
|1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
|Number of Storeys
|Number of Units
SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge Condos: Development Info
Skytower is planned to rise to a height of 307 metres and consist of 95 storeys-making it one of the tallest buildings in Canada. Residential units will be a mixture of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites. In addition, Pinnacle International has developed a reputation for providing residents with a wide array of available amenities. Skytower will be no different, with the following amenities to be available:
- Outdoor swimming pool, along with lounge areas and a hot tub
- Outdoor terrace, including barbecue areas
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Yoga room
- Games room
- Designer-decorated party room, complete with a kitchenette
- Private dining area
- Children’s play area
- Study room
A 250-room hotel will occupy the lower 12 floors, while residential suites will be located on floors 13 through 95. Parking will be included for units larger than 2 bedrooms.
SkyTower at Pinnacle One Yonge Condos: Location Profile
The area which Sky Tower will call home has been transformed into one of the city’s most vibrant. The rich variety of shopping, dining and recreational options that Downtown Toronto has to offer are just steps away:
- The Jack Layton Ferry Terminal is just steps away, making the stunning views and expansive parkland of the Toronto Islands reachable in minutes.
- Sobeys and Loblaws have locations within walking distance, while Metro and Rabba are also nearby.
- The Saint Lawrence Market is also within walking distance, and offers a selection of foodstuffs unparalleled in the city.
- Scotiabank Arena, Ripley’s Aquarium and the CN Tower are are all just minutes away.
- Several parks are nearby, such as Roundhouse Park and Harbour Square Park.
- The Financial District is a short walk to the north, making this the perfect development for anyone working in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
- The Martin Goodman Trail runs just to the south, and provides a convenient cycling route along the waterfront.
Streetcar service is available from Queen’s Quay Station, located a block to the west. From there, connections can be made to Subway Line 1 via a one-stop ride. Union Station is also close by, and is served by all GO Transit rail routes, as well as the UP Express-putting Pearson Airport less than an hour away from these new Harbourfront condos.
Soaring to Unprecedented Heights
In addition to its expected position as one of Canada’s tallest buildings, SkyTower at One Yonge Condos will offer a living experience without parallel. From an amenity-rich living environment inside the building, residents will be able to access much of Downtown Toronto without ever stepping outside-thanks to the Pinnacle One Yonge complex’s direct connection to the PATH network. As a result of this combination of amenities, luxury and prestige, industry experts anticipate that demand for these new Harbourfront condos will be very high. Interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online, which will provide you with first access to info on prices and floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new Adagio Condos (at 771 Yonge St) will be a luxurious new addition …[more]
The new Yonge City Square Condos (at 4050 Yonge St) will sit directly atop …[more]
The Essery Condos will, from their location at 109 Niagara St, offer the chance …[more]
The new Kipling Station Condos (at 5251 Dundas St West) will be a new …[more]