Prestige Condos is the latest phase of Pinnacle International’s new One Yonge Street development. Situated just steps away from a long list of employment centres and recreational opportunities, as well as enjoying excellent transit coverage, these new Harbourfront condos will put residents in the beating heart of Toronto.
|Prestige Condos at Pinnacle One Yonge
|1 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
|Number of Storeys
|Number of Units
|586 sq.ft – 1,873 sq.ft
Prestige Condos: Development Info
Current Plans call for Prestige Condos to rise to a height of 65 storeys and include 496 residential units(to be a mixture of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedrooms). Square footage will range between 586 sq. ft and 1,873 sq.ft, while ceiling heights will be 9’0 and above. The building will also feature an array of available amenities, including:
- Outdoor walking track
- Party room
- Private dining room
- Pet spa
- Gym and spin studio
- Game room
The area surrounding Prestige Condos has been transformed into one of Toronto’s most popular residential neighborhoods. Just steps away are the best that Downtown Toronto has to offer:
- The Jack Layton Ferry Terminal is just steps away, making the stunning views and expansive parkland of the Toronto Islands reachable in minutes.
- Sobeys and Loblaws have locations within walking distance, while Metro and Rabba are also nearby.
- The Saint Lawrence Market is also within walking distance, and offers a selection of foodstuffs unparalleled in the city.
- Scotiabank Arena, Ripley’s Aquarium and the CN Tower are are all just minutes away.
- Several parks are nearby, such as Roundhouse Park and Harbour Square Park.
- The Financial District is a short walk to the north, making this the perfect development for anyone working in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
- The Martin Goodman Trail runs just to the south, and provides a convenient cycling route along the waterfront.
Streetcar service is available from Queen’s Quay Station, located a block to the west. From there, connections can be made to Subway Line 1 via a one-stop ride. Union Station is also close by, and is served by all GO Transit rail routes, as well as the UP Express-putting Pearson Airport less than an hour away.
A Location Second to None
Prestige Condos at Pinnacle One Yonge is situated with virtually all the conveniences of modern life being available within walking distance. Eclectic grocery stores, high-quality restaurants, numerous major employment centres and the picturesque parkland of Waterfront Toronto are all just steps away. This, combined with an amenity-rich living environment inside the building, will provide residents with a community that they will be proud to call home. Industry experts anticipate that demand for units in these new Harbourfront condos will be high. Early registration is highly encouraged, and will give you first access to prices and floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new Adagio Condos (at 771 Yonge St) will be a luxurious new addition …[more]
The new Yonge City Square Condos (at 4050 Yonge St) will sit directly atop …[more]
The Essery Condos will, from their location at 109 Niagara St, offer the chance …[more]
The new Kipling Station Condos (at 5251 Dundas St West) will be a new …[more]