The new homes and townhomes of Highbury Gardens in Whitby are within walking distance of the city’s downtown, as well as offering easy access to the rest of the GTA.
|Project Name||Highbury Gardens Homes and Towns|
|Building Type||Townhomes, Single-Family Homes|
|Location||Dundas St & Garden St, Whitby, Ontario|
|Development Team||Stafford Homes|
|Starting Price||From $919,990|
|Number of Storeys||3|
|Number of Units||96|
|Unit Sizes||2,031 sq.ft – 3,078 sq.ft|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
|Expected Completion||Summer 2023|
Highbury Gardens Homes and Towns: Development Info
Current plans indicate that Highbury Gardens will consist of 96 townhomes and detached single-family homes, with the unit mix being as follows:
- 9 detached single-family homes (all freehold), with sizes between 2,194 and 2,262 square feet.
- 72 street townhomes (14 of which will be freehold), with sizes between 1,638 and 2,145 square feet.
- 15 laneway townhomes, with sizes between 1,830 and 1,983 square feet.
Highbury Gardens lies in the heart of Whitby, and will be within walking distance of all that the city’s historic downtown has to offer:
- The shops and restaurants of Downtown Whitby are just steps away.
- The famous Trafalgar Castle School is a short distance away.
- No Frills, FreshCo, Sobeys, Metro, Foodland and a host of independent grocers are all located nearby.
- Whitby Entertainment Centrum is a short drive to the south.
- Whitby Harbor, Ronald Deeth Park and a number of other lakefront recreational spaces are just a short drive or bus ride to the south.
Durham Region Transit provides frequent bus service along Highway 2 via their Pulse bus rapid transit route. For access to Downtown Toronto, Whitby GO station is readily accessible by car or public transit. From there, trains on the Lakeshore East rail line run every 30 minutes or better seven days a week. Drivers can take advantage of easy access to Highway 401.
The Gem of Durham Region
With its charming & historic downtown, scenic waterfront parks, wealth of shopping & dining options and a GO station boasting frequent service, Whitby offers what is arguably the best quality-of-life in Durham region. Highbury Gardens Homes & Towns will put residents in the heart of the action – and for this reason, units are expected to be in high demand upon their release. Interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest info on prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.