Harris Gate Towns is planned to epitomize luxurious suburban living. These new townhomes in the Jefferson neighborhood of Richmond Hill are minutes away from multiple major transit routes, enjoy easy access to a wealth of retail amenities and are conveniently located in relation to some of the region’s most popular recreational destinations.
|Project Name||Harris Gate Towns|
|Location||Jefferson Side Road & Yonge Street, Richmond Hill, Ontario|
|Development Team||Metropole Group|
|Starting Price||Low $1,000,000s|
|Number of Storeys||TBA|
|Number of Units||49|
|Unit Sizes||4 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
Harris Gate Towns: Development Info
Current plans call for Harris Gate Towns to consist of 49 luxury townhomes, which will each have four bedrooms. Square footage will be between 2,350 and 2,520 square feet, and standard features in every home include:
- Private backyards with walkout decks
- 9′-10′ ceilings throughout each home
- Open-concept living spaces
- Customizable kitchen floor plans
- 4-piece stainless steel appliance package
- A selection of flooring options
- Provisions for electric vehicle charging stations
Further information on this luxurious community will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Harris Gate Towns sits in the heart of the Jefferson neighborhood of Richmond Hill, and is in close proximity to some of the city’s most popular destinations:
- Both Bond Lake and Wilcox Lake are a short distance to the north.
- The extensive Oak Ridges Trail network of multi-use trails is readily accessible from the development site.
- Sobeys, No Frills, Loblaws, Food Basics, Longos and a host of independent grocers are all nearby.
- Multiple golf courses are located in the vicinity.
- Pedestrian-friendly Downtown Richmond Hill is a short drive or bus ride to the south of these new Jefferson townhomes.
York Region Transit provides local bus service along all major thoroughfares in the vicinity. Most notably, the agency’s VIVA bus rapid transit route on Yonge Street features a stop just steps away from Harris Gate, and from there buses run north to Newmarket and south to Finch subway station. For a one-seat ride to Downtown Toronto, Gormley GO station is a short distance to the east and is served by trains during weekday rush hours. Additionally, Highway 404 is also readily accessible, and offers easy access to both the GTA and to Ontario’s cottage country.
Luxurious, Family-Friendly Living in Richmond Hill
Harris Gate Homes is planned to be a luxury community in every way, shape or form. These high standards of design, combined with easy access to public transit and a wealth of recreational amenities in the vicinity, are sure to make these new Richmond Hill townhomes highly sought-after upon their release, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new homes at Leslie St and Bethesda Side Rd are surrounded by one …[more]