Cove at Waterways Condos is one of two developments planned by The Conservatory Group for a prime location along Toronto’s Lake Ontario waterfront. This project consists of mixed condominium and townhome suites in a wide range of floorplans and configurations, all of which come with a long list of appealing standard features that cater to sophisticated and luxury lifestyles.
|Project Name||Cove At Waterways Condos|
|Location||2143 Lake Shore Boulevard West, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||The Conservatory Group|
|Starting Price||Mid $400,000’s|
|Number of Storeys||17|
|Number of Units||281|
|Unit Sizes||460 sq.ft – 1,262 sq.ft|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
Cove on Waterways Condos: Project Overview
The Cove on Waterways Condos community is the first of two planned phases, with the other being Water’s Edge at the Cove. This phase will occupy a site at 2143 Lake Shore Boulevard West, and will consist of a 17-storey tower with condominium and townhome suites.
Condominium floorplans include:
- Coral: One bedroom, 460 square feet (42.7 square metres)
- Shine: One bedroom plus den, 515 square feet (47.8 square metres)
- Mist: Two bedrooms plus den, 747 square feet (69.4 square metres)
- Glimmer: Two bedrooms plus den, 858 square feet (79.7 square metres)
- Paradise: Two bedrooms plus den, 863 square feet (80.2 square metres)
Two-level townhome suites are available in four different configurations:
- Emotion: Two bedrooms plus den, 1,080 square feet (100.33 square metres)
- Energy: Two bedrooms, 1,124 square feet (104.4 square metres)
- Imagine: Two bedrooms plus den, 1,156 square feet (107.4 square metres)
- Passion: Two bedrooms plus den, 1,262 square feet (117.2 square metres)
Cove on Waterways Condos offers a combined total of 281 condominiums and townhomes, with every suite in the building sharing a core set of premium finishes and interior features. Here’s a room-by-room rundown of what you can expect:
- Halls and foyer areas will feature plank laminate floors and mirrored sliding closet doors
- Living rooms, dining rooms, dens, and studies have open-concept layouts and a range of plank laminate flooring colour options
- Kitchens feature contemporary designer cabinets, porcelain or ceramic tile floors, composite quartz or granite countertops, breakfast bars, and ceramic or glass tile backsplashes
- Bedrooms offer walk-in closets and plank laminate flooring
- Main and ensuite bathrooms have marble countertops with integrated sinks, glazed porcelain or ceramic floor tiles, vanity mirrors with task lighting, and acrylic soaker bathtubs or oversize standalone showers with adjustable shower heads
All residences also offer state-of-the art lighting and technology features, as well as controlled entry systems, smoke detectors, heat detectors, and alarm systems. An extensive lineup of community amenities rounds out Cove on Waterways Condos, including a fully equipped fitness studio and indoor and outdoor recreation areas for socializing.
These new Toronto waterfront condos will occupy a well-positioned lakefront site in the Humber Bay neighbourhood of Etobicoke, which is adjacent to Mimico and Swansea. Residents will enjoy beautiful, unbroken views of Lake Ontario or the Toronto skyline, with excellent local recreation options including:
- Steps away from the Humber Bay Park nature trail and parkland network
- Walking distance to High Park
- Beach areas
- Excellent lakefront jogging and cycling trails, which extend along the Lake Ontario shoreline
Best of all, the heart of downtown Toronto is only about 15 minutes away, with TTC streetcar service stopping right at your future front door via the 508 Lake Shore line. Local buses serve the site, while the Mimico GO Transit station is also very close by.
Motorists will also enjoy excellent convenience, with immediately accessible driving routes including Lake Shore Boulevard and the Gardiner Expressway. It’s easy to connect to major area highways including the 401, 427, and QEW, putting Pearson International Airport and the rest of Southern Ontario within easy reach.
Don’t Miss Out on These Stunning New Toronto Waterfront Condos
Cove at Waterways Condos at 2147 Lake Shore Boulevard West offers an excellent lifestyle opportunity with the rare option of owning a two-level townhome suite at a prime lakefront location. With demand for properties in this stretch of Etobicoke continuing to rise, newly built suites are likely to sell out quickly. This building’s luxury profile, excellent amenities, and outstanding location make it a particularly attractive option to buyers and investors.
If you’re interested in Cove at Waterways Condos, now is the time to act!
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The Manderley lies along one of Toronto's most historic thoroughfares, as well as within …[more]
Empire Phoenix Condos is an exciting condominium and townhouse community on its way to the Mystic …[more]
Merge Condos is on its way to 2201 Kingston Road on Toronto's east side. Situated …[more]
3220 East Condos will mark a new style of living in northwestern Scarborough (just …[more]