The new Bronte Gates Condos (at 2418 Khalsa Gate) represent the newest addition to what has become one of Oakville’s most popular and desirable locations.
Interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for this project, in order to receive the latest info on prices and floor plans.
|Bronte Gates Condos
|2418 Khalsa Gate, Oakville, Ontario, L6M 4J2
|Number of Storeys
|Number of Units
|Coming Soon – Q2/Q3 2024
Bronte Gates Condos: Development Info
The Bronte Gates community is planned to rise to a height of 10 stores. Further information will be added as soon as it becomes available.
Living in Oakville offers residents of the Bronte Gates Condos (at 2418 Khalsa Gate) a chance to be a part of a community that was named by MoneySense Magazine as the #1 place to live in Canada. Benefits that the city has to offer include:
- Excellent employment opportunities.
- Some of the province’s top schools and secondary institutions.
- Outstanding shopping opportunities (Oakville’s Uptown Core is a short drive up Dundas Street from The Bronte, and boasts a wide range of shopping & dining options).
- 2,500 acres of parkland, as well as a host of other recreational amenities.
- An excellent place for real estate investments.
- Ranked as one of Canada’s safest cities.
Bronte GO station is easily reachable by car or public transit, and offers half-hourly service to Downtown Toronto seven days a week. With several routes running within walking distance, Oakville Transit provides bus service to Bronte GO, Oakville GO and numerous local destinations. For drivers, both Highway 407 and Queen Elizabeth Way are easily accessible.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.