Upon its completion, Brightwater Condos & Towns will redefine the idea of a master-planned community. Occupying a picturesque piece of Lake Ontario’s shoreline, this exciting new development will extend the pedestrian-friendly community of Port Credit across the Credit River. Brightwater’s development team is taking measures to maximize livability in the new community, with walkable streetscapes and numerous recreational areas.
|Building Type||Condominiums & Townhomes|
|Location||70 Mississauga Road South, Mississauga, Ontario|
|Development Team||Dream Unlimited Corp., Diamondcorp, Fram + Slokker|
|Starting Price||From $509,900|
|Number of Storeys||26|
|Number of Units||2,995 (400+ townhomes, 2,500+ condominiums)|
|Unit Sizes||1-2 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
|Expected Completion||May 1st, 2023|
Brightwater Condos & Towns: Development Info
Current plans indicate that the Brightwater community will have a total of 3,000 units. These will be spread between several high-rise buildings (which will rise to 26 storeys), and a cluster of townhomes. The project is divided into multiple phases, with the first two being as follows:
- Brighwater I will rise to a height of 5 storeys and include 75 condo units (which will be a mixture of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom suites). The building will feature a distinct architectural design, as well as direct access to the community’s retail streetscape.
- Brightwater II will be 14 storeys tall and include 235 condos (broken down into a mix of 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units), as well as 15 townhomes. Located on the community’s central boulevard, residents will be able to enjoy vista views of both the surrounding community and of Lake Ontario.
Residents in either building will be able to take advantage of a wide array of community features & amenities:
- 24-hour concierge
- Entertainment lounges
- Party spaces
- Yoga areas
- Barbecue areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Co-working space
- Pet spa
- Smart home features in all units
- Digital home security system
- Wi-Fi in all public spaces
- Specially-designed Brightwater phone app
The site is planned to include 18 acres of public space, which will be impeccably landscaped and include play equipment for children throughout the property. Much of the development will be mixed-use, with street-level retail to include an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants. In addition, Brightwater will feature direct access to the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail, and the area’s waterfront will be transformed-even through the creation of a beach. A new community centre and elementary school are also to be built as part of the project.
The condos & towns of Brightwater will sit adjacent to what is arguably Mississauga‘s most livable community: Port Credit. Already a thriving commercial and cultural centre, this historic neighborhood offers a number of amenities:
- Numerous local grocery stores, in addition to the Loblaws directly across Lake Shore Road from the Brightview site.
- A variety of dining options, representing cuisines from all over the world.
- The scenic JC Saddington Park, which provides stunning sunset views over Lake Ontario.
Port Credit GO station is within walking distance from Brightwater, and offers frequent rail service to Downtown Toronto and beyond. Numerous MiWay and GO Transit buses also serve the area. In addition, Queen Elizabeth way is just a short drive to the north of these new Port Credit condos & townhomes.
The Best Mississauga Has to Offer
Waterfront access. Trains to downtown every 20 minutes. A pedestrian-friendly public realm. All of this (and more) will be available to residents of Brightwater Condos & Towns. Port Credit already feels different from the rest of Mississauga-in large part to its superior livability. Brightwater will enhance that environment, while providing the local area with even more amenities and recreational spaces. This new community will showcase a new kind of living in Mississauga-one where a car is not a necessity.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new Canopy Towers Condos will be located just minutes away from one of …[more]
Westport Condos will be a shining example of transit-oriented development. These new Port Credit …[more]
Keystone Condos - Phase 2 will build on the success of this exciting new …[more]