Bartley Towns has been designed in recognition of the improved transit accessibility of eastern North York upon the opening of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT. This new townhome community will be just steps away from two stations on the new line, as well as within walking distance of numerous retail destinations.
|Project Name||Bartley Towns|
|Location||104 Bartley Drive, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Bazis Inc.|
|Starting Price||High $900,000s|
|Number of Storeys||4|
|Number of Units||84|
|Unit Sizes||3-5 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Now Selling|
|Expected Completion||January 2023|
Bartley Towns: Development Info
Current plans call for Bartley Towns to consist of 84 townhome units, with 3-bedroom, 4-bedroom and 5-bedroom units being available. Standard interior features include:
- 9′ ceilings
- Open-plan spaces
- Energy-efficient heating & cooling systems
- Quartz countertops
- Porcelain flooring in bathrooms and laundry rooms
Bartley Towns sit in the heart of North York’s Bermondsey neighborhood. While the surrounding area is poised for rapid growth and redevelopment in the coming years, it already plays host to an array of retail and educational institutions.
- Golden Mile Plaza and SmartCentres’ Scarborough location are both within walking distance, with numerous big-box stores (most notably Wal-Mart, Canadian Tire, Hudson’s Bay, Lowe’s and Best Buy) and small businesses represented between the two.
- Metro, No Frills and a long list of independent grocers are also nearby.
- To the west, the Charles Sauriol Conservation Area and the Aga Khan Museum are both easily reachable.
- Centennial College’s Ashtonbee campus is just on the other side of the Eglinton Avenue/Victoria Park Avenue intersection.
- The expansive Wexford Park is a short distance to the north, while several smaller parks are also nearby.
Frequent bus service is available along Eglinton and Victoria Park, with both express and local services running on the latter. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT, currently planned for completion in 2022, will include a station at the intersection of Bermondsey Road and Eglinton Avenue, with services running east to Kennedy Station and west to Yonge Street and Mount Dennis. Drivers can access the Don Valley Parkway via a short drive to the west.
Transit-Friendly Townhome Living
With two stations conveniently located nearby, Bartley Towns are superbly situated to take advantage of the increased mobility and accessibility offered by the opening of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT. This improved transit coverage will put much of the city at residents’ fingertips. As a result, demand for these new townhomes is expected to be high, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online in order to receive the latest info regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
St Clair Village is the perfect option for those seeking more living space, but …[more]
Jac Condos offers luxury living in one of Toronto's most popular and thriving neighborhoods. …[more]
They say life is what you make it. For those who want it all, …[more]
A new townhome community is on its way to Toronto at 8833 Sheppard Avenue …[more]