The new 699 Yonge St Condos will be the latest addition to the vibrant Yonge Street corridor in the heart of Downtown Toronto.
|Project Name||699 Yonge St Condos|
699 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario
|Development Team||Concord Adex|
|Number of Storeys||64|
|Number of Units||514|
|Unit Sizes||Studio – 3 Bed|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
699 Yonge St Condos: Development Info
The 699 Yonge Condos’ prime location surrounds it with some of Toronto’s most renowned neighborhoods, leaving residents with no shortage of available amenities:
- Church & Wellesley sits just a block to the east, and is well-known for its eclectic restaurants and thriving street life.
- To the north, Yorkville continues to epitomize the definition of upscale, with high-end shops and restaurants lining its streets.
- Rabba, Longos, Loblaws and H Mart all have locations within walking distance.
- The University of Toronto and Ryerson University are both within walking distance.
- The Financial District is a short subway ride to the south.
- Yonge-Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre are both readily accessible.
Wellesley subway station is a short distance to the south, while Bloor-Yonge is also readily accessible. Together, they offer a one-seat ride to the Financial District, Union Station, the Yonge & Eglinton Area, North York Centre and the numerous charming neighborhoods along Bloor Street and Danforth Avenue. Drivers can take advantage of the Don Valley Parkway being just minutes away.
Live Surrounded By It All
The area surrounding the 699 Yonge St Condos is home to every conceivable amenity, and demand for units at these new Downtown Toronto condos is expected to be very high upon their release. Interested buyers are strongly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
Victoria Condos will be a new multi-building community at 2135 Sheppard Ave East on …[more]
The new Agincourt-located condos at 40 Cowdray Court will be the first phase of …[more]