The new condos at 45 The Esplanade will be just steps away from Union Station, Saint Lawrence Market and numerous other popular Downtown Toronto destinations.
|45 The Esplanade Condos
|45 The Esplanade, Toronto, Ontario
|Number of Storeys
|Number of Units
|Studio – 3 bedrooms
45 The Esplanade Condos: Development Info
45 The Esplanade is planned to consist of twin 39-storey towers, which will house a total of 867 residential units. The unit breakdown will be as follows:
- 153 Studio
- 526 1-bedrooms
- 116 2-bedrooms
- 72 3-bedrooms
45 The Esplanade Condos will be located at the convergence of Downtown Toronto’s Financial District, the Harbourfront and the vibrant Saint Lawrence neighborhood:
- The surrounding area is Canada’s largest employment centre, putting thousands of jobs just steps away
- Yonge-Dundas Square and the Eaton Centre are a short distance up Yonge St
- Ryerson University, University of Toronto and George Brown College are all just minutes away via subway or streetcar
- Sobeys and Loblaws have locations within walking distance, while Metro and Rabba are also nearby
- The Saint Lawrence Market is also within walking distance, and offers a selection of foodstuffs unparalleled in the city
- Scotiabank Arena, Ripley’s Aquarium and the CN Tower are are all just minutes away
- The Jack Layton Ferry Terminal is a short walk to the south, making the stunning views and expansive parkland of the Toronto Islands reachable in minutes
- Several parks are nearby, such as Berczy Park, David Crombie Park and St. James Park
- The Martin Goodman Trail runs just to the south, and provides a convenient cycling route along the waterfront
Residents will enjoy transit coverage that is unparalleled anywhere else in the city. Union Station is a short walk to the south, and is served by subway Line 1, all GO Transit rail lines, the Union-Pearson Express and numerous VIA Rail services. The #501 Queen, #504 King, #509 Harbourfront and #510 Spadina streetcars all run within walking distance, while drivers can reach the Gardiner Expressway in mere minutes.
A Simply Peerless Location
With Union Station just steps away, the waterfront a short walk to the south and both the Financial District and Saint Lawrence Market readily accessible, 45 The Esplanade’s location is easily one of Toronto’s best. As a result, demand for units is expected to be very high, and interested buyers are strongly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new condos at 247 Davenport Road will be situated in the charming heart …[more]
The new condos at 1175 Weston Road will be situated just minutes away from …[more]
Scarborough’s new Garden Series Condos (at 2930 Finch Ave East) will be just minutes …[more]
The new Wedgewood on Yonge community (at 5995 Yonge St) is set to be …[more]