The Fashion District-located 433 Front St West Condos are set to be built in conjunction with the new Spadina-Front GO station, and will be surrounded by a seemingly endless array of amenities.
|Project Name||433 Front St West Condos|
|Location||433 Front St W, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Dream, Kilmer Group|
|Number of Storeys||51, 43|
|Number of Units||TBA|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
433 Front St West Condos: Development Info
The new 433 Front St West Condos will sit along Spadina Avenue – arguably one of Toronto’s most vibrant and preeminent thoroughfares- and will put residents within walking distance of amenities & leisure opportunities of all sorts.
- The Entertainment District surrounds the development site, and includes cultural offerings for people of all ages & lifestyles.
- The CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Roundhouse Park and Ripley’s Aquarium are all located a short walk to the east.
- To the north, Chinatown and Kensington Market are easily accessible via a short walk or streetcar ride.
- Both King Street West and Queen Street West offer a selection of shopping & dining options without parallel in the city.
- Protected bike lanes run along several north-south and east-west thoroughfares in the area.
- The Financial District is within walking distance to the east.
- The Toronto Harbourfront is easily accessible to the south, and provides a convenient year-round recreational space.
The #5o1 Queen, #504 King and #510 Spadina streetcar routes all run nearby – with the last route stopping just steps away from the development site. Multiple subway stations on Line 1 Yonge-University are situated a short walk or subway ride to the east, while the #510 provides direct access to Line 2 Bloor-Danforth at Spadina station. Most notably, the new Spadina-Front GO station is planned to be built as part of the project, making regional connectivity much easier. Additionally, both Union Station and Billy Bishop Airport are easily accessible, while drivers can take advantage of the Gardiner Expressway being just minutes to the south.
A Truly Unique New Development
With arguably Toronto’s greatest collection of amenities within walking distance of the development site, the Fashion District’s 433 Front St Condos (which will sit atop a new GO station) are expected to be in high demand upon their release. Interested buyers are strongly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The 589 Eglinton Ave East Condos will be the latest new addition to the …[more]
The new South Station Condos (at 36 South Station St) will be perfectly situated …[more]