357 King West Condos’s stellar location sets it apart from its competitors through a location that is both walkable and transit-friendly, and both vibrant and amenity-rich. These new Entertainment District condos will be suitable for any lifestyle wants or needs.
|Project Name||357 King West Condos|
|Location||357 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Great Gulf|
|Starting Price||Register To Receive The Current Market Value Of Your Suite|
|Number of Storeys||42|
|Number of Units||324|
|Unit Sizes||521 sq. ft – 1,095 sq.ft|
|VIP Sales Status||Sold Out|
357 King West Condos: Development Info
Rising to a height of 42 storeys, 357 King West Condos will consist of 324 residential units. Square footage will be between 521 and 1,095 sq.ft, with units being a mixture of 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom suites (featuring 9’0 ceilings). Amenities will include:
- Party room, complete with an outdoor terrace
- Fully-equipped gym space
- Work and study areas
- A yoga & pilates studios
357 King West is located in the heart of what is arguably Downtown Toronto’s most vibrant quarter, and these new Entertainment District condos boast easy access to an unparalleled array of shopping, dining and recreational opportunities:
- Nearby Spadina Avenue is lined with an eclectic mix of independent shops and high-quality restaurants.
- Both Chinatown and Kensington Market are a short walk to the north.
- Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre and the CN Tower can be easily reached.
- Protected bike lanes on Richmond and Adelaide streets offer direct cycling access to the Financial District, as well as vibrant neighborhoods to the east and west. Another such path is located on Blue Jays Way, and connects to the Harbourfront.
- Two Rabba’s are within walking distance, while a variety of independent grocers are also located nearby.
Streetcar service is available along King Street (where it has been sped up considerably by the King Street Transit Priority Corridor) and Spadina Avenue. Union Station is also within walking distance, and Pearson Airport is less than an hour away via the UP Express. Billy Bishop Airport is also nearby.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The script is a masterful composition of uncommon brilliance and urban flair. The central …[more]
Located at Marine Parade Drive The Eau Du Soleil Condos developed by Empire Communities …[more]