The new 241 Church St Condos occupy a prime location amidst some of Downtown Toronto’s most prominent landmarks and amenities. These new Garden District have something for everyone – from students to families to young professionals.
|Project Name||241 Church St Condos|
|Location||241 Church St, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Graywood Developments|
|Number of Storeys||53|
|Number of Units||521|
|Unit Sizes||Studio – 1-bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
241 Church St Condos: Development Info
Current plans call for 241 Church to rise to a height of 53 storeys and include 521 housing units. The unit mix will be as follows:
- 96 studios
- 200 1-bedrooms
- 171 2-bedrooms
- 54 3-bedrooms
Further information, such as a full amenity list, will be added as soon as it becomes available.
241 Church St Condos sit in the heart of downtown’s Garden District – a neighborhood that is just steps away from a bevy of major Toronto landmarks:
- Ryerson University is less than a block to the north, while George Brown College and the University of Toronto are easily accessible via a short streetcar ride.
- Both the Eaton Centre and Yonge-Dundas Square are a short walk to the west along Dundas.
- The St. Lawrence Market is just down Jarvis Street, and offers a selection of produce and foodstuffs that is unmatched in the city.
- The vibrant Church & Wellesley neighborhood is a short distance to the north.
- City Hall and Nathan Phillips Square are both conveniently accessible.
- Bike lanes on nearby Sherbourne Street offer a protected cycling route north to Bloor Street East and south to the lakefront trails.
- Allan Gardens is situated a short walk to the north.
- Loblaws, Metro, FreshCo, Rabba and an array of independent grocers are all within walking distance.
The #505 Dundas streetcar stops directly in front of the development site, while the #501 Queen and #506 Carlton are both within walking distance. Dundas subway station on Line 1 Yonge-University is a short walk to the west, and offers a one-seat ride to Union Station, the Yonge & Eglinton area and North York City Centre. Drivers can take advantage of being able to reach the Don Valley Parkway or the Gardiner Expressway in minutes.
A Paragon of Walkability & Transit Friendliness
The new 241 Church St Condos will offer residents – whether they are families, students or young professionals – a living environment that is jam-packed with amenities, within walking distance of an array of major landmarks, incredibly well-served by transit and biker-friendly. As a result, demand for units in these new Garden District condos is expected to be high upon their release, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new 1319 Bloor West Condos are slated to offer residents some of the …[more]
The new 277 Wellington St West Condos sit amidst some of Toronto's most popular …[more]
The new condos at 2180 Yonge St will be the centerpiece of a master-planned …[more]