The new condos at 2180 Yonge St will be the centerpiece of a master-planned community that will reshape the face of Midtown Toronto. These new Yonge and Eglinton Condos will offer walkable, transit-friendly living in one of the city’s most sought-after locales.
|Project Name||2180 Yonge St Condos|
|Location||2180 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||Oxford Properties|
|Number of Storeys||60, 45|
|Number of Units||2,701|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
2180 Yonge St Condos: Development Info
Current plans for 2180 Yonge call for the development to consist of two high rise buildings centered around a park:
- The northern tower will rise to a height of 60 storeys (6 retail floors, 28 commercial and 32 residential), and will be built as part of the community’s first phase.
- In the southern sector, Tower 2 will rise to a height of 7o storeys, Tower 3 to 60, and Towers 4 & 5 to 55 and 45 storeys, respectively.
- 2 hectares of parkland, open space and a central community green (which will sit on top of the new Eglinton Station bus terminal) will be included, with access to the community being via a new street running between Berwick and Duplex Avenues.
Together, the entire complex will house 2,701 housing units, which will be broken down as follows:
- 282 studios
- 1,194 1-bedrooms
- 954 2-bedrooms
- 271 3-bedrooms
A total of 854 underground parking spots are to be included. Further information, such as an amenity list and a detailed unit mix, will be added as soon as it becomes available.
The new 2180 Yonge community is slated radically transform one of Midtown Toronto‘s most prominent district. Technically located in the Chaplin Estates neighborhood, the new master-planned development will offer direct access to all that the Yonge & Eglinton area has to offer:
- RioCan’s Yonge-Eglinton Centre shopping complex is located directly to the north across Eglinton Avenue.
- To both the north and the south, pedestrian-friendly Yonge Street is lined with a wide array of shopping & dining options.
- Sobeys, Metro, Loblaws and a host of independent grocers all have locations in the vicinity.
- The expansive recreational spaces at Sherwood Park and Eglinton Park are both easily accessible.
- The nearby Beltline Trail provides a convenient walking & cycling route across Midtown and into the Don River Valley.
Eglinton subway station sits directly below the development site, and residents will enjoy a one seat subway ride to both Downtown Toronto and North York Centre via Line 1 Yonge-University. Additionally, the opening of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will make the station a major interchange point – and the new east-west transit route will put a wide swathe of the city within easy reach.
The New Face of Yonge and Eglinton
The new 2180 Yonge St Condos will continue the transformation of Midtown Toronto’s most prominent intersection into a prime location to live, work and play. These new Yonge and Eglinton condos are slated to offer residents a pedestrian-friendly and transit-focused lifestyle that has no existing parallel in the city. As a result, demand for units is expected to be very high upon their release, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
The new 241 Church St Condos occupy a prime location amidst some of Downtown …[more]
The new 1319 Bloor West Condos are slated to offer residents some of the …[more]
The new 277 Wellington St West Condos sit amidst some of Toronto's most popular …[more]