The 1354 Queen Street West Condos occupy a prime location in Toronto’s West End. These new Parkdale condos offer a vibrant, walkable streetscape, excellent transit coverage and a host of recreational amenities in close proximity.
|Project Name||1354 Queen Street West Condos|
|Building Type||Condominiums, Townhomes|
|Location||1354 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario|
|Development Team||KingSett Capital|
|Number of Storeys||9|
|Number of Units||117|
|Unit Sizes||1-3 bedrooms|
|Sales Status||Coming Soon|
1354 Queen West Condos: Development Info
Current plans call for 1354 Queen West to rise to a height of 9 storeys and include 117 residential units. The unit mix is planned to be as follows:
- 81 1-bedroom units
- 23 2-bedroom units
- 13 3- bedroom units
- 2 3-bedroom townhomes
The building will feature a terraced design that blends into the surrounding neighborhood, A new community hub will be located at street level, and will serve both new and longtime residents. A full amenity list has not yet been released, but at least one outdoor patio is planned to be included. In terms of parking, 38 underground vehicle spaces (accessed from two car elevators) and 118 bicycle spaces will be made available. Finally, 94% of units will have private balconies or terraces, while the remaining 6% will have juliette balconies.
1354 Queen Street West sits in the heart of Toronto’s Parkdale neighborhood. This West End neighborhood has seen large amounts of revitalization in recent years, and continues to be one of the city’s most vibrant:
- The section of Queen West surrounding the neighborhood is packed with trendy shops & restaurants.
- To the east, West Queen West is one of Toronto most popular neighborhoods for shopping & dining.
- Trinity Bellwoods Park and High Park are both just minutes away by streetcar.
- Metro, No Frills and Longo’s all have locations within walking distance, while a number of independent grocers are also nearby.
- Sunnyside Beach, Ontario Place and the Canadian National Exhibition are all easily accessible.
- The Financial District is reachable via a one-seat streetcar ride.
The #501 Queen, #504 King and #508 Lake Shore all run within walking distance (with the #501 stopping just steps away from the building site). Together, they provide frequent service to Downtown Toronto seven days a week. Drivers can take advantage of easy access to the Gardiner Expressway.
Make Yourself At Home In A Thriving Community
The new 1354 Queen Street West Condos are designed to blend into the neighborhood surrounding them. And what a neighborhood it is – these new Parkdale condos enjoy excellent transit coverage, easy access to some of Toronto’s most popular parks and a chance to live on the vibrant, eclectic thoroughfare that is Queen Street West. Demand for units is expected to be high as a result of this splendid location, and interested buyers are highly encouraged to register online for the latest information regarding prices & floor plans.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.
Nahid on Kennedy Condos are designed with a variety of lifestyles in mind. With …[more]
The new 4700 Bathurst Street Condos will be situated amidst some of Toronto's most …[more]
The Palace Arms Condos will offer a luxurious new condominium living experience in the …[more]
The new condos at 1625-1641 Kingston Road will bring further densification-allowing more residents to …[more]