The Universal City master plan is a community of five high-rise condo buildings in central Pickering. Universal City Towers 1-4, as well as the fifth building (Universal City East) all offer residents an array of luxury amenities. Residents can pick from a range of unit sizes, with 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom units all being on offer.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
Surrounding the Universal City master plan are many of the community amenities that Pickering has on offer:
- Pickering Town Centre is just minutes to the north, and is accessible via an enclosed pedestrian bridge across Highway 401
- A number of big-box stores have branches in the area, such as Wal-Mart, Lowe’s, Canadian Tire and Staples.
- Loblaws, No Frills and a host of independent grocery stores all have locations within close proximity.
- The popular Beachfront Park is just minutes to the south by car, and is the perfect leisure destination during the summer months.
- In the vicinity of Frenchmen’s Bay, a ring of parks are conveniently accessible.
- The DLive entertainment complex is a short distance to the east.
Pickering GO Station is just steps to the west, and trains on the Lakeshore East line run every 30 minutes or better seven days a week.. Travel time to Union Station is just over 30 minutes, with both express and local service being available. The station is also a hub for Durham Region Transit, whose buses provide convenient access to destinations throughout Pickering and beyond. Finally, drivers can readily access Highway 401 via a quick drive to the north.
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to email@example.com or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.