The M City Condos master plan will redefine the Mississauga skyline, and will be a fantastic new addition to the City Centre community. The projects consists of four phases, with each boasting their own distinct character.
- M City Condos 1 & 2 boast eye-catching architectural designs, and their construction is to be accompanied by the first of the project’s new public spaces.
- M City 3 will rise to a height of 81 storeys, making it the tallest tower at M City.
- M City 4 Condos will be the project’s final phase. In partnership with Rogers Real Estate Development, all units will feature state-of-the-art smart home technology.
Available common amenities include a saltwater swimming pool, barbecue areas, fireplace-equipped outdoor lounges, fitness centre and a movie theatre. Additionally, M City will include a rooftop skating rink – the first of its kind in the Greater Toronto Area.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
The M City Condos master plan’s location in the heart of Mississauga City Centre puts a huge array of retail, recreational and transportation amenities within walking distance of the community:
- Square One Shopping Centre is a short walk to the north
- A Rabba Fine Foods is within walking distance, while a T&T Supermarket and a Whole Foods are also nearby
- Numerous large retailers, such as Staples, Winners, Home Depot and Canadian Tire, have locations in the area
- The Mississauga Central Library and the Living Arts Centre are just steps away, and offer an array of cultural events and activities
- Upon its completion in 2024, the new Hurontario LRT will also be within walking distance
- Direct rail service to Downtown Toronto is available from Cooksville GO station on weekdays
- MiWay provides frequent bus service along all major thoroughfares in the area
- For regional connections, numerous GO Transit bus routes routes radiate out from their terminal at Square One
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.