Upon the community’s full completion, the Grand Central Mimico master plan will comprise nine buildings and approximately 3,000 residential units in the heart of Etobicoke. Designed to be a walkable and transit-oriented living environment, the project will include new pedestrian paths and the rebuilding of Mimico GO station. Current and planned stages of the project include:
Buckingham Condos. The first phase of the project, the Buckingham is located at 23 Buckingham St. Comprising three high-rise and mid-rise buildings rising from a shared podium, 724 units are to be built here.
327 Royal York Ave Condos. Consisting of 29 and 44-storey buildings, 687 units are to be made available here. Also included in this phase of Grand Central Mimico will be the rebuilding of Mimico GO station.
39 Newcastle Condos. Comprising two high-rises (at heights of 28 and 30 storeys, respectively), 606 units will be available at 39 Newcastle. A new 12-acre park is also set to be included as part of the project.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
As its name suggests, Grand Central Mimico is located in Etobicoke’s Mimico neighborhood – and the master-planned community also sits adjacent to Mimico GO station. Other popular nearby destinations & features include:
- Humber Bay Park is a short distance to the east
- Royal York Rd is lined with an extensive array of shops & restaurants
- Metro, Sobeys, No Frills and a host of independent retailers all have locations in the vicinity
- Big-box stores such as Costco, IKEA, Lowe’s and Canadian Tire are all easily accessible
- Humber College‘s Lakeshore Campus is readily accessible via a short drive or bus/streetcar ride
- Bus service along Royal York Avenue provides connections to subway Line 2 Bloor-Danforth and the #501 Queen streetcar route
- Drivers can take advantage of the Gardiner Expressway being just to the north
- Bikers can use lakefront trails for a protected route all the way to Downtown Toronto
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.