Built on the site of the Galleria Shopping Centre, the Galleria Condos master plan will consist of a collection of high-rise buildings surrounded by new public spaces and a revitalized Wallace-Emerson Community Centre. The project has been divided up into three phases:
- Galleria on The Park Condos. Consisting of two buildings (of 24 and 29 storeys, respectively), Galleria on the Park was the first phase to be released.
- Galleria 02 Condos. Rising to a height of 24 storeys, the second phase of Galleria includes 210 residential units.
- Galleria 03 Condos. The project’s third phase is 31 storeys tall and include 430 residential units.
In addition to the new 95,000 sq.ft. community centre, Wallace Emerson Park will be expanded and re-landscaped, with additions such as a skateboard park, skating rink and sports fields. A selection of retail shops will be constructed at street level, along with a number of new public spaces.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
Wallace-Emerson is well on its way to becoming one of the most popular neighborhoods in Toronto’s West End. Surrounding the Galleria master plan site is a long list of retail, recreational and transportation amenities:
- Bloor Street West is a short walk to the south, and is home to a diverse collection of boutique restaurants
- No Frills, Food Basics and Sobeys all have locations nearby
- The West Toronto Railpath can be accessed via a short walk to the west, while to the east is Dovercourt Park
- The #29 Dufferin and #929 Dufferin Express bus routes provide frequent service south to the CNE grounds and north to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Dufferin subway station on Line 2 Bloor-Danforth is just a short walk to the south
- Bloor Station on the UP Express and GO Transit’s Kitchener Line is easily accessible to the west
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.