The Exchange District master plan will be a community of new condominiums in the heart of Mississauga City Centre. Situated just south of the Square One Shopping Centre, the development consists of three high-rise buildings:
- Exchange District Condos 1: Rising to a height of 60 storeys, the first phase of Exchange District features a total of 600 residential units.
- Exchange District Condos 2: 42 storeys tall and boasting 395 residential units, this stunning building features a host of fabulous amenities and a diverse array of retail amenities at street level.
- Exchange District Condos 3: Known as EX3, at 67 storeys it is the tallest building in the development. The list of available amenities is stunning, and includes such features as geothermal heating, co-working spaces and a private lobby for residents of Signature Suites.
New park spaces, pedestrian plazas and elegant retail offerings are all to be part of the overall project. Upon completion, Exchange District will play a major role in transforming Mississauga’s burgeoning downtown into a pedestrian-friendly paradise.
The Neighborhood & Its Features
By virtue of its location in the heart of the city, the Exchange District community offers easy access to the wide array of retail, recreational and transportation that Mississauga has on offer:
- Square One Shopping Centre sits just to the north
- The Hurontario LRT will feature multiple stations within walking distance
- Numerous large retailers, such as Staples, Winners, Home Depot and Canadian Tire, have locations in the area
- The serene Kariya Park sits just a short walk to the south
- Direct rail service to Downtown Toronto is available from Cooksville GO station on weekdays
- MiWay provides frequent bus service along all major thoroughfares in the area
- For regional connections, numerous GO Transit bus routes routes radiate out from their terminal at Square One
- Pearson Airport is readily accessible via car or public transit
Register here to receive the prices, floorplans and brochures as they become available.
*PLATINUM INSIDER ACCESS Registration is not intended to be used by REALTORS or Buyers under contract with REALTORS*
You can withdraw your consent to receive communications at any time.
You may register by sending us your Full Name, Telephone Number and Project of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-233-4913.
If you would still like to register on our site directly, please open our site in a different browser.